Monday, June 07, 2004

Dwim, the Nuzgul-Flinger


For those of you unfamiliar with Henneth-Annun, a "nuzgul" is a vampiric plot bunny of the Lord of the Rings type. Well, last night when I was talking to Dwimmordene, she flung one at me. She encouraged me to write a drabble.

What's a drabble?

It's a short story. A very, very short story. It has to have 100 words, no more, no less. So it's even less than a vignette, just a snapshot in time, a moment.

Turns out, I've now written three. Presently they are all at HASA and you must be a member there to see them. Two can be found in my stories discussion (called Immortal). The third can be found if you look up my stories.

As they are my first ever drabbles, I'm awaiting some feedback before I post them anywhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home