Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Halloween


I wore my new dress again for the holiday. And it was quite a hit. I won third place at a costume contest at work, and finally got a good picture for the web page: http://home.earthlink.net/~ainaechoiriel/sealonging.html.

I was hoping to get a lot of trick-or-treaters since I now live in a house, but no. I got three. And one of them had to be coaxed into the yard.

Despairing then, I went up to my other sister's house where all nephews and niece were. Then we went to a restaurant where yet another sister's husband was working. Someone in the bar side of the restaurant saw me walk through and said "Wow." That was pretty cool.

After that, I went with a friend to another friend's house to watch "Hallowee." Boy, have modern movies spoiled us. This one was tame compared to some horror movies I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home